Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Radiation Treatment Time!




Thursday morning is the big day! I get my radioactive iodine at about 10am, after dropping my dogs off, drive back home, and sit there alone until Sunday! PAR-TAY! If I was a beer drinker who gave a crap about the NBA playoffs or the Stanley Cup, this would be AWESOME. Why can't we have done this during football season?

As it is, I'll probably sip a Diet Coke and watch Rachel Getting Married. Anyone who has a problem with that can come over and give me a hug. Don't wear any lead.

I'll check in to let you guys know firsthand what being a biohazard is like. But after this is over, I should be CANCER FREE and no longer able to wheedle Maria to make me dinner. And I'll have to find something else to blog about.

See you on the other side!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cancer, cancer, cancer. You'd think this was some life changing thing. The power cord for my computer is broke. How am I supposed to check my email?

Have a good weekend and we will see you on the other side.

Artful Dodger said...

At least it will return that healthy glow to your skin!