Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Relay for Life

I mentioned Relay for Life in my last post. If you're in Atlanta, or will be on May 8, please join our team and come on out!

But if you aren't in Atlanta and still want to pitch in, you can! If you join the team anyway, we might get a bigger space, which will give those of us who are there more space to lounge around and sell/eat gumbo.

(The team captain, my friend Stephen, is also un-thyroided for the same reason as I, but was raised in New Orleans. He shows off his mad Cajun cooking skilz whenever he can. It's one of the reasons I hang around him. Another is I can totally tell when he's bluffing at poker.)

Another option is to simply donate. You can do that here:

http://main.acsevents.org/goto/themanversion

I'm not sure how this works, but I think the people who raise the most money get cutsies in the line after they find the cure. Or maybe there's a Red Rover tournament. I want to be covered either way.

Thanks!

No comments: